一道本不卡免费高清Please complete the Web form below if you are submitting courses for review for:
- Summer School taken outside UC Merced
- EAP courses
- Other unarticulated transfer credits
一道本不卡免费高清Complete the form below and upload a course syllabus (not a catalog description) for each course for which you are seeking approval. This petition will not be accepted without a syllabus. If you are submitting multiple courses for review, you must complete the form individually for each course.
- This Web form should be used for courses that are offered in the School of Engineering (ENGR, BIOE, CSE, ENVE, ME, and MSE). For courses offered in the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts, a Web form can be found here, and the School of Natural Sciences information is here.
- Syllabi should include a description and summary of the course, required texts and readings and a week-by-week course outline. Save the syllabus document as a PDF or .doc/docx document.
- EAP Students: Please provide a syllabus in English. If translated from another language, attach the original to the English translation.
- Submit the course approval Web form as early as you can, as the process can take a minimum of four weeks for a decision to be made.
- Community college courses cannot apply as upper-division courses or toward upper-division requirements.
- UC Extension courses may be used toward degree requirements on a case-by-case basis. See your academic advisor for more information.