Transfer Student General Education Pattern
Transfer students are required to complete the following general education pattern before graduation:
- Two English composition courses (equivalent to WRI 001 and WRI 010)
- Three social sciences courses in at least two disciplines
- Three arts and humanities courses (of the three arts and humanities courses required, at least one has to be from arts and one has to be from humanities).
Transfer Time to Degree
- Transfer students should plan on 2½ to three years of coursework from the time they transfer into the School of Engineering
- Time to degree may affect financial aid. Meet with your financial aid advisor frequently to receive the best information and plan accordingly.
The Degree Attainment for Returning and Transfer Scholars (DARTS一道本不卡免费高清) program is a supportive community designed for returning and transfer students. Staff members understand and value the unique experiences and perspectives non-traditional students bring to our vibrant campus community. DARTS' mission is to celebrate the diversity of our students and to assist in the discovery of services available to UC Merced students by offering career development services, tutoring and workshops according to student needs.